Littmann Classic III
The excellent acoustic sensitivity of a tunable diaphragm is the hallmark of this superior single-sided stethoscope. Award-winning design combines high performance with portable convenience.
- Traditional bell combined with a tunable diaphragm that allows the user to conveniently alternate between low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece.
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips.
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset.
- Patient-friendly, nonchill rim and diaphragm.
- Single-lumen tubing is available in a variety of popular colors.
- Three-year warranty.
- Provides reliable acoustic performance for taking blood pressure readings and making limited physical assessments of adult patients
- Tunable diaphragm responds with a simple pressure change to capture low and high-frequency sounds
- Tear-drop shape for easy fit under blood pressure cuff
- Anatomically designed headset is angled to meet the path of the ear canal.Nonchill rim and diaphragm provide welcome patient comfort – color may vary slightly
- Lightest weight of all Littmann adult stethoscopes at just 118 grams
Littmann Cardiology IV
The 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a single-piece tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece.
Both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece have single-piece diaphragms that are easy to remove, attach and clean because the surfaces are smooth and without crevices.
Dual-lumen tubing combines two sounds paths in one tube, eliminating the rubbing noise that traditional double tubes create. This feature makes it possible for the clinician to hear patient sounds with less interference.
The Cardiology IV stethoscope isn’t just for cardiologists. It is used by specialists and general practice physicians, critical care nurses, EMTs, medical students, and other healthcare professionals to identify, listen to, and study cardiac, lung, and other body sounds in adult and pediatric patients. The Cardiology IV stethoscope is made in the USA and is supported by a seven-year warranty. It comes complete with large and small soft-sealing eartips, large firm eartips, non-chill bell sleeve, and instructions.
- Outstanding acoustics with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure).
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains. Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Seven-year warranty provides greater peace of mind
Handcrafted Since 1971 | Lifetime Warranty | Free-Parts-for-Life Program | Latex Free. The original MDF® Pulse Time® Stethoscope with timing apparatus enables medical professionals to maintain eye contact with patients during diagnosis.
Equipped with a 24-hour liquid crystal analog (LCA) quartz timepiece. Made of lightweight anodized aluminum.
Constructed of thicker, denser, latex-free PVC, Y-configuration non-stick acoustic tubing. Patented Acoustic Pyramid Chamber®: Made of metal-alloy located in the acoustic tubing below the spring keeps the tubing channel open for maximum sound transmission into the headset.
Hand polished, pre-angled chrome-plated brass headset features a patented internal dual-leaf spring. Patented SafetyLock® eartip adaptors lead the industry in user safety.
2 extra sets ComfortSeal® eartips, fiber diaphragm, and ID tag.
The MDF® Acoustica® Stethoscope delivers accurate auscultation of heart, lung, and Korotkoff sounds with acoustic integrity and clarity.
The super-duty, lightweight aluminum dual-head chestpiece is precisely machined and hand polished. Full-rotation acoustic valve stem with green indicator dot identify the active sound channel. The large bell, crowned with a non-chill bell ring, provides greater sound amplification, isolation of low frequencies.
Constructed of thicker, denser, latex-free PVC. A Patented Acoustic Pyramid Chamber®, made of metal-alloy is located in the acoustic tubing below the spring keeps and the tubing channel open for maximum sound transmission into the headset.
Ergonomax™ headset and Safetylock™
Hand polished, pre-angled, chrome plate brass headset features a patented internal dual-leaf spring construction for durability. Patented SafetyLock™ eartip adaptors lead the industry in user safety.
Soft silicone ComfortSeal™ eartips are phthalate-free and clear for hygienic purposes. To ensure proper fit and isolation of sound, MDF® ComfortSeal™ eartips are available in three sizes: small, regular, and large.